This policy applies to all the pages hosted on this site. Please read the following to understand how your personal information will be treated. The policy may change from time to time so please check back periodically.
This policy will answer the following questions:
- What information does Magic Bus India Foundation collect?
- How is your information used?
- Does Magic Bus India Foundation share your information?
- How secure is the information you give us?
- How can you access, correct or delete your data?
- How do you opt out of receiving messages from Magic Bus India Foundation?
- How does Magic Bus India Foundation protect children's privacy?
Our security measures and this policy are reviewed on a regular basis. If you have any questions relating to this policy, please address them to:
Amma Nanna Anada Ashramam,
Opp. Balaji Ramakrishna Temple,
Valigonda Road, Choutuppal,
Phone: +91 98666 34365
What information do we collect?
We collect personal information (including demographic and personal profile data) as volunteered by you in registration forms, subscriptions, campaigns and e-actions. However, you can access our web site without disclosing any of your personal data. Amma Nanna Anada Ashramam also collects the following (non-identifying) information:
- the internet domain and IP addresses from which you access the website.
- the type of browser (for example Internet Explorer or Firefox)
- the operating system you use (for example, Windows, Macintosh)
- the date and time of your visit
- the pages you access
Amma Nanna Anada Ashramam also collects personal information. Amma Nanna Anada Ashramam may place internet 'cookies' on your hard drive. These cookies may save data about you such as your name and the pages of the website that you viewed. You may decline, disable or delete the internet cookies while visiting the website by activating the relevant browser setting. However, doing so may affect the website functionality.
How is your information used?
Amma Nanna Anada Ashramam uses the information to help us understand more about how supporters use our site and to make improvements. We also use the information for marketing purposes such as sending you our e-newsletter. If you have subscribed to the Amma Nanna Anada Ashramam e-newsletter you will receive it by email on a regular basis.
Does Amma Nanna Anada Ashramam share your information?
The neither information you provide will not be sold or rented nor will it be shared with third parties in any circumstances.
How secure is the information you give us?
Amma Nanna Anada Ashramam uses industry standard efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information, such as firewalls and Secure Socket Layers. We make every effort to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. However, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100 percent secure.
How can you access, correct or delete your data?
- Website User Accounts: You can access, correct or delete your personal data by logging in to your user account and making the necessary changes. You should promptly update your personal information if it changes or is inaccurate.
- E-Newsletter: You can delete your personal data by unsubscribing from the e-newsletter. To change your email address, first unsubscribe and then re-subscribe with your new data.
How do you opt out of receiving messages from Amma Nanna Anada Ashramam?
We will only send you emails if you have given us permission to contact you about Amma Nanna Anada Ashramam's work. We do not send out random, untargeted emails (spam). Any emails we send you will enable you to opt-out of receiving further emails from us. We will clearly state whether we received your details from an organization who recommended you to us.
How does Amma Nanna Anada Ashramam protect our inmates's privacy?
The safety of our Organization is very important to us. No information should be submitted to or posted at Amma Nanna Anada Ashramam by our inmates without prior parental consent. All applicable laws are followed with respect to data collection from our inmates. No sharing of data collected from inmates with any third parties is permitted at any time under any circumstances.
Refunds & Cancellation Policy
Can I cancel a donation that I've made?
Yes, you can cancel a donation that you have made any time up to 30 days after your payment was made. If you decide to cancel a donation after 30 days, we will refund the donation provided the donation has not been used for a charitable project.
Can I get a refund?
Yes, you can ask for a refund for a donation any time up to 30 days after payment was made.
We will send you a receipt for your donation in the post and/or via email, according to your preferences.
Donor Services Contact Information
For any information relating to a donation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone the Amma Nanna Anada Ashramam on +91 98666 34365 during office hours (9 am to 6 pm Anyday).